POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF NATURAL PERSONS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND ON THE FREE MOVEMENT OF SUCH DATA AND REPEALING DIRECTIVE 95/46/EC.
Who is your Data Controller?
The Data Controller, that is the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot with its registered office in Częstochowa at ul. Szafranowa 11 - the operator of the online trading platform available at the website address www.ekokids.eu.
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to the designated Data Protection Officer. Contact details:
postal address: Data Protection Officer of Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot, ul. Szafranowa 11, 42-200 Częstochowa.Szafranowa 11, 42-200 Częstochowa.
Where did we get your data?
We received your data from you when you set up your account, and later, in connection with transactions made by you at the online store www.ekokids.eu (Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy "EKO" Zofia Kot).
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy "EKO" Zofia Kot?
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, pp. 1-88).
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- enabling the provision of services electronically and the full use of the online store www.ekokids.eu, including transactions and payments for goods sold on the Online Store Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot;
- setting up and managing your account or accounts, providing account support for transactions, and troubleshooting technical problems;
- handling complaints in the event you make such a complaint;
- handling requests you send to us (e.g. via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot, which include:
- monitoring your activity and all other users, including, for example, searching for keywords, managing your activity at www.ekokids.eu;
- running marketing activities directed towards you, including direct marketing of own services, Online Store goods;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent via e-mail and telephone;
- providing payment services;
- ensuring the safety of the services we provide to you electronically, including enforcement of the internal rules of Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot and countering fraud and abuse and ensuring online traffic safety;
- monitoring your activity as well as all other users, e.g. searching for keywords, placing offers,
- conducting research and analysis, among others, in terms of the functioning of this e-commerce platform, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of online visitors;
- handling your requests, in particular sent to the user service department and via the contact form in situations when they are not directly related to the performance contract;
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- conducting statistical analyses;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance by us regarding our obligations under law).
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
- store data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications;
- organize competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us your personal information?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
- Your name, e-mail address, password, date of birth, full address, telephone number (for a regular accounts), or
- Your name, surname, e-mail address, login, password, telephone number and information about the company and its address (for business accounts).
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, we will unfortunately not be able to enter into a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use our Online Store.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights towards Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot in the scope of the data processed?
We guarantee to uphold of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, the right to transfer it, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can use these privileges in the following circumstances:
- regarding the request for data rectification: if you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to a request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot; you withdraw your consent to data processing; ;you object to the processing of your data; Twoje dane będą przetwarzane niezgodnie z prawem;your data is processed unlawfully;the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the provision of law, or the data was collected in connection with the provision of internet services offered to a child;
- Regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request to restrict the processing of your data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data;your data is processed unlawfully, but you choose not to have it removed; we will no longer need your data but may need you to defend or enforce claims; or you object to the processing of the data – pending determination of whether legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
- in relation to a request for the transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you, as well as in the case when this processing is carried out automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the General Data Protection Supervisor (address: General Data Protection Supervisor, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is based on a lawfully proved interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition to the processing is justified by the particular situation in which you are found,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right of objection from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in the provision of internet services, that is, those that provide payment services and companies providing shipping services for us. We may pass on your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the following purposes:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting,
- prevention of abuse and fraud,
- statistics and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part – we will process your data for the duration and the period of distribution of awards. In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which Zakład Produkcyjno-Usługowy „EKO” Zofia Kot is obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their compliance by public authorities.
Data collected by the Online Store
Data collected during registration
A customer registering in the Online Store provides their data voluntarily.
A customer registering in the Online Store gives their name and surname, address, email address, telephone number
During registration, the Customer provides a login and password to secure the Customer's account in the Online Store. The login and password should be protected by the Customer against unauthorized use.
Data collected during purchase transactions
In order to make a purchase transaction, the customer provides, among others: the type of credit card, a credit card number, the card’s expiry date, the CVV number.
Data collected automatically
During the Customer's visit to the Online Store’s website, the data of the IP address, domain name, browser type, and operating system type are automatically collected. This data can be collected by “cookies” and the “Google Analytics” system.
The Online Store also collects Customer data, such as e-mail address, IP address data of those who contact the Online Store via the website.
The Online Store collects Customer data (such as a nickname or other names) of those who voluntarily leave comments on products on the Online Store’s website.
The use of data by the Online Store
The data provided by the Customer during registration is used only to enable the Customer to log in to the Online Store and to perform an order. Registration in the Online Store is obligatory if the customer wants to place an order.
The data collected during a purchase transaction is used only to process payments for the order placed.
Customer data is shared with other entities, such as courier companies, payment operators, insurers, auction sites, in order to fulfill the order.
Data collected automatically can be used to analyze customer behaviour on the Online Store website, collect demographic data about Customers, to personalize the content of the Online Store’s website.
The data collected through direct contact of the Customer with the Online Store via the website is used only for the purpose of correspondence with the Customer and to respond to Customer inquiries.
Customer data is made available to the General Data Protection Supervisor as well as to law enforcement and judicial authorities under law.
With the consent of the Customer, data is used for marketing purposes.
The Customer has the right to supplement, update, rectify, refrain from processing, delete personal data if it is incomplete, out of date, untrue or has been collected in violation of the Act or is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The Customer's other rights and obligations regarding personal data are set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The Customer may change the data provided in the Online Store system independently.
Data used for purchase transactions cannot be changed, as it is part of the accounting document and the data collected automatically.
Deletion of an account
The Customer who has set up an account in the Online Store may at any time submit an application to the Online Store to delete it. Deleting an account is irreversible and means deleting all Customer data. It will not be possible to restore such an account.
The Customer is obliged to protect the confidentiality of passwords and usernames that are used in the Online Store. The Customer is responsible for providing the password and allowing the account to be used by third parties. The Customer is responsible for actions that take place regarding the Customer's password or account. The Customer undertakes to notify the Online Store immediately about the use of their account by unauthorized persons or about any other security breach known.
Communication between the Customer and the Online Store server is encrypted. SecureThe security of data transmission is ensured by the use of the SSL transmission protocol (Secure SocketSocket Layerv3).Layer v3. SSL consists in coding data before sending it from the Customer's browser, and decoding it after safely reaching the server of the Online Store. Information sent from the Online Store's server to the Customer is also encrypted, and after reaching the destination, it is decoded.