1. The owner of the online store www.ekokids.eu is the company:
Zakład Produkcyjno Usługowy "EKO" Zofia Kot
Tax ID: 573-001-47-44
hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
2. The online store at the website address www.ekokids.eu
3. Purchases in our online store may be made by persons over 18 of age (natural persons) or companies (legal entities) referred to hereafter as the Buyer.
4. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed on Sundays and holidays will be considered in the order of their submission on the first working day following the day the orders were placed.
5. Orders are placed in the Republic of Poland. It is possible to place orders outside of the Republic of Poland; however, this requires non-standard arrangements between the parties.
Rules of making purchases.
1. In order to make purchases in our store, you must correctly fill out the order form at www.ekokids.eu, select the payment method and send the payment.
2. Placing and confirming the order is tantamount to accepting these Regulations and consenting to the processing of the Buyer's personal data for purposes related to fulfilling the order.
3. Please provide the correct contact details along with the telephone number so that in case of any doubts or irregularities in the order form, they can be quickly resolved. The store reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in case of reasonable doubt as to the possibility of its placement.
4. The acceptance of each order is confirmed by e-mail or telephone by the store. The conclusion of a sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code takes place at the moment of confirmation of the order by a store employee.
5. Making changes to an order is possible by phone or by e-mail as long as the sales document has not yet been issued. The buyer cannot cancel an order that has already been sent.
6. Completing and returning an order with information contained therein is confirmation of its accuracy and acceptance without reservation of all points and provisions of these Regulations.
7. All prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price given for each item is binding at the time the order is placed by the Buyer. Prices do not include shipping costs. The Seller has the right to change prices without prior information to the ordering party, provided that changes in price do not apply to orders that are in progress.
8.All products offered by the Seller are brand new, free from physical and legal defects.
9. For each order a sales receipt or invoice with VAT is issued.
10. The seller accepts the following payments: cash on delivery and bank transfers.
11.Orders are fulfilled as follows:
in the case of payments paid by bank transfer – up to 48 hours after payment is registered on the Seller's account.
Account number: 92102016640000380203800323
ZPU EKO Zofia Kot
ul. Szafranowa 11
In the transfer title, please provide the order number.
Store staff will make every effort to ensure that the above-mentioned delivery times are not extended. In special cases, if such a situation does take place, the Buyer will be informed.
The order will not be fulfilled if correct payment is not registered.
12. In the case an item of an order is unavailable, the Buyer will be informed of this fact. The Buyer can then decide on the method of the order’s fulfilment (partial fulfillment, extend the waiting time, cancel the whole order). If a response is not received within 3 days from the Buyer, the store reserves the right to send the available items in the order or cancel the whole order.
13. Purchased goods are sent by GLS courier.
Cost of shipping by courier
Details can be found in the Shipping and Payments tab.
14. The Seller grants a guarantee of return and exchange of purchased goods within 14 days from the date of receipt. All information regarding the terms of processing returns and exchanges are available in the Return and Exchange tab.
15. The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, pp. 1-88). According to this law, the store's customers have the right to inspect their data, correct it and make a request for it to not be used.
16. The Seller reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations after presenting the change mechanism that does not violate the rights of acquired customers.
1. An integral part of the regulations are the Shipping and Payments tabs and the Returns and Exchange tabs on the website. We have placed this information separately in a visible place so that Buyers who do not read the Regulations approximate these important aspects.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, withdraw goods and/or introduce new goods to the store’s offering, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns or make changes to them without prior notice.
3. At the time of sending an Order, the Buyer declares that they agree for their personal data to be stored and processed for the purpose of completing the order, issuing of invoices, settlement of transactions and the conducting of financial reporting. The Buyer's personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. The buyer has the right to inspect his own personal data, make changes and remove it from the Seller's database.
4. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish Law and in the Polish language.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
6. The competent court to resolve disputes that may arise from contracts concluded on the basis of these Regulations is the competent local court of the jurisdiction to resolve the dispute.
7. The store service of www.ekokids.eu will make every effort to ensure that the descriptions and technical data of the offered items are true and current, and that the photos reflect the actual state of the goods.